Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My First Junk Journal!

Hey folks; have embarked on a new hobby. I started collecting and setting up my craft area about four months ago and am now ready to begin Project #1, a Junk Journal (JJ).

Monday I coffee dyed all my 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper and today I coffee dyed all the index cards, notes pages and a couple special pages. Last week I found the perfect book to use as the cover and today I downloaded some amazing papers from TsunamiRose and DreamzEtc to coordinate nicely with it. Have various pages from those collections printed to card stock, ready to start on my JJ!!



Step One...have a lot of work to do folding and distressing these pages to make them ready for the signatures and sewing to the cover, but I can see the journal taking shape. So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment