Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Return to Salem

Merry Meet Again All!
That's right!! I am so excited!! This August my dear syster and I are making our pilgrimage back to the place of our dreams. Salem, Mass. This August will be the five year anniversary of our first trip together. Above, the awesome Hawthorne Hotel, will again be our place of abode. Haunted they say it is, but we have yet to experience any of that fun stuff; maybe this time.

I am hoping that if I get some readers here who have been to Salem or, hope of all hopes, actually LIVE in Salem, that you might be willing to share some highlights you feel we should not miss!!
Sorry this is a short one but I will be back to muse a bit on what we did last trip and some of the activities we hope to share in this year!!

Blessed Be!


No comments:

Post a Comment